20-something writer and cubicle dweller constantly on the lookout for the next adventure. Dumping whole paychecks into trips around the world instead of my retirement fund. Have a love/hate (but mostly hate) relationship with Philadelphia. New life challenges: Save 20k & take gap year. Learn Spanish.
One time I wrote a great post about Jurassic Park, you can search for it (or anything else) here:
Ever wish you could be… elsewhere?
Adventure with me.
Next up: Las Vegas
Young & Wild & Broke (the Official Amanda Elsewhere Tumblr)
Follow me on Twitter!
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: BREAKING: Man on a Newark-bound flight from Hong Kong informed the crew he poisoned everyone on the plane http://t.co/pqG… 1 day ago
- @lazytravelers Ethnocentric Canadians sounds like an oxymoron! hahah 1 day ago
- Indianapolis biz trip booked! @VisitIndy 1 day ago
- Let's talk about the kind of city Philly will be in 10 years. "Budget Cuts Reach Bone for Philadelphia Schools nyti.ms/11FtQqZ" 1 day ago
- A Campaign From Marriott Aims Younger nyti.ms/10oWq5Y 2 days ago
Las Palabras#FriFotos airfare airports atomic bomb Brazil Business Travels California challenges Charleston childhood China city life Costa Rica creative nonfiction crime cultural experiences culture shock current events Ecuador high school holidays home hurricane India irrelevant Jamaica Japan Las Vegas list Malaysia Mexico New York City Paris Philadelphia Photography Pittsburgh planning Puerto Rico road trip Santa South Africa South America study abroad travel travel tips
2012 Featured Travel Instigator!
Beverly Patterson on Why we need to care about Ista… Jennifer Ryder on Why we need to care about Ista… Beverly Patterson on #FriFotos: Keeping up with Jap… Beverly Patterson on Instagramming my way through N… ehalvey on Instagramming my way through N…
Gold/ Silver/ Bronze Posts