Hi! I'm Amanda, a 20-something writer and cubicle dweller constantly on the lookout for the next adventure. Dumping whole paychecks into trips around the world instead of my retirement fund. Have a love/hate (but mostly hate) relationship with Philadelphia. New life challenges: Save 20k & take gap year. Learn Spanish.
One time I wrote a great post about Jurassic Park, you can search for it (or anything else) here:
Ever wish you could be… elsewhere?
Adventure with me.
Next up: GROUNDED DUE TO MEDICAL EMERGENCY
Young & Wild & Broke (the Official Amanda Elsewhere Tumblr)
Follow me on Twitter!
- This is the End has the BEST ENDING EVER. 7 hours ago
- RT @h8er18: This is not a picture of the snow. It's a picture of pizza. Which is far more awesome than snow. #pizzalife http://t.co/SH8uZnv… 12 hours ago
- Thanks to social media, the death of 35mm film and my extinct high school job memories hardly matter. I still get to see pictures of snow. 14 hours ago
- After all these years, first snow still reminds me of all the rolls upon rolls of film I'd develop at CVS of people's whitened front lawns. 14 hours ago
- All out of coffee and it's the one thing you can't get delivered. Two teas = one coffee, right? http://t.co/k84FurRwBv 15 hours ago
Las Palabras#FriFotos adventure advertisements airfare airports atomic bomb Australia black and white books Brazil Business Travels California challenges Charleston childhood China city life Costa Rica creative nonfiction crime cultural experiences culture shock current events dinosaurs disaster Ecuador George Clooney high school Hiroshima holidays home Hong Kong hurricane India irrelevant Istanbul Jamaica Japan Jurassic Park Kruger Las Vegas list Malaysia Maui Mexico New York City nonfiction novel Paris Philadelphia Photography Pittsburgh planning Portland prison Puerto Rico Quito road trip Santa saving severe weather solo travel South Africa South America squatty potty study abroad Taj Mahal technology The Travel Pact toilet travel travel tips travel writing Vietnam war wishes
2012 Featured Travel Instigator!
Bani Amor on Please stop using this awful t… Beverly Patterson on Haleakalā: Come for the sunris… Haleakalā: Come for… on Whale Watching in Maui with Th… Beverly Patterson on #FriFotos: A Winter evening de… Suzanne Fluhr (Just… on Why we need to care about Ista…
Gold/ Silver/ Bronze Posts
December 2013 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31