- 20-something Philadelphia based writer/cubicle dweller who is always looking for the next big adventure.
Posts by :
November 16, 2013 Please stop using this awful travel writing cliché. Sincerely, a reader.
November 9, 2013 Haleakalā: Come for the sunrise, stay for the extraterrestrial
October 25, 2013 #FriFotos: A Winter evening descends on Paris
June 3, 2013 What is Happenning in Istanbul?
Hi! I'm Amanda, a 20-something writer and cubicle dweller constantly on the lookout for the next adventure. Dumping whole paychecks into trips around the world instead of my retirement fund. Have a love/hate (but mostly hate) relationship with Philadelphia. New life challenges: Save 20k & take gap year. Learn Spanish.
One time I wrote a great post about Jurassic Park, you can search for it (or anything else) here:
Ever wish you could be… elsewhere?
Adventure with me.
Next up: GROUNDED DUE TO MEDICAL EMERGENCY
Young & Wild & Broke (the Official Amanda Elsewhere Tumblr)
Follow me on Twitter!
- @h8er18 Okay. #waterdate is my new favorite #hashtag. 1 hour ago
- @h8er18 This is a true thing that happened Hadar. My superpower is being alone forever. 1 hour ago
- Gentlemen, may I suggest - that if you're broke and dating: 1. don't admit you're broke or 2. don't date. 2 hours ago
- Suggested we get "water" and "have conversation." (2/2) 2 hours ago
- Literally just had the most confusing date proposal ever. Dude asked me to go out, but acknowledged being totally broke. (1/2) 2 hours ago
Las Palabras#FriFotos adventure advertisements airfare airports atomic bomb Australia black and white books Brazil Business Travels California challenges Charleston childhood China city life Costa Rica creative nonfiction crime cultural experiences culture shock current events dinosaurs disaster Ecuador George Clooney high school Hiroshima holidays home Hong Kong hurricane India irrelevant Istanbul Jamaica Japan Jurassic Park Kruger Las Vegas list Malaysia Maui Mexico New York City nonfiction novel Paris Philadelphia Photography Pittsburgh planning Portland prison Puerto Rico Quito road trip Santa saving severe weather solo travel South Africa South America squatty potty study abroad Taj Mahal technology The Travel Pact toilet travel travel tips travel writing Vietnam war wishes
2012 Featured Travel Instigator!
Bani Amor on Please stop using this awful t… Beverly Patterson on Haleakalā: Come for the sunris… Haleakalā: Come for… on Whale Watching in Maui with Th… Beverly Patterson on #FriFotos: A Winter evening de… Suzanne Fluhr (Just… on Why we need to care about Ista…
Gold/ Silver/ Bronze Posts
December 2013 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31