An eerie late-afternoon fog rolling off Lake Michigan blankets the skyline of Chicago in March of this year.
20-something writer and cubicle dweller constantly on the lookout for the next adventure. Dumping whole paychecks into trips around the world instead of my retirement fund. Have a love/hate (but mostly hate) relationship with Philadelphia. New life challenges: Save 20k & take gap year. Learn Spanish.
One time I wrote a great post about Jurassic Park, you can search for it (or anything else) here:
Ever wish you could be… elsewhere?
Adventure with me.
Next up: Las Vegas
Young & Wild & Broke (the Official Amanda Elsewhere Tumblr)
Follow me on Twitter!
- @Hobbes34 You're not 21 because you're 27. #sorry 18 hours ago
- Just read abt the Michael Jackson hologram performance in Vegas last night so naturally it's MJ tunes for the rest of the day (&Vegas tmrw!) 20 hours ago
- @SayHelloToUSA Me neither! And I really want to! 20 hours ago
- @SayHelloToUSA Have you been to Gettysburg? 20 hours ago
- RT @SayHelloToUSA: RT @laurably Bracing for tourists on Battle of Gettysburg's 150th anniversary. Great story by @lbleiberg http://t.co/2W… 20 hours ago
Las Palabras#FriFotos airfare airports atomic bomb Brazil Business Travels California challenges Charleston childhood China city life Costa Rica creative nonfiction crime cultural experiences culture shock Ecuador high school holidays home hurricane India irrelevant Jamaica Japan Las Vegas list Malaysia Mexico New York City Paris Philadelphia Photography Pittsburgh planning Puerto Rico road trip Santa South Africa South America study abroad technology travel travel tips
2012 Featured Travel Instigator!
Beverly Patterson on #FriFotos: Keeping up with Jap… Beverly Patterson on Instagramming my way through N… ehalvey on Instagramming my way through N… J.T. on Instagramming my way through N… Lance on Instagramming my way through N…
Gold/ Silver/ Bronze Posts